Welcome to UCruising.com - Toronto Site!
A cruise specialized agency for all-in-one cruise & air packages.
Specialized in: Asia, Dubai, Europe, Australia, New Zealand
and Southern America Private Shore Excursion Tour

  |  Forget PIN  |  Free Sign Up
Manulife Insurance®
English  |   繁體中文  
  FAQ Home  > Travel Document Related Questions 
   Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ):
Question  (ID: 47) 
I'm a married. My birth certificate lists my maiden name, but my license reflects my married name. What should I do?
You may either obtain a passport to reflect your married name or you may carry a copy of your marriage certificate in addition to your original birth certificate with raised seal and government-issued photo ID. Please be advised that Proof of Citizenship requirements vary by destination, and in some cases, an original birth certificate and ID are not sufficient.
Related Topics:
    Home | FAQ | About Us | Contact Us | ©2007 - 2026 Ucruising Vacation Inc. Powered By Babysoft Software & Telecom Development.